- Visual Journalism: 3 Tips For Nonfiction Storytelling
September 24, 2013 •
The key to journalism is telling the truth in an interesting way. Learn how to apply these nonfiction storytelling techniques to Visual Journalism.
- Visual Journalism: How It Impacts Readers
September 19, 2013 •
Visual Journalism has the ability to impact readers in a very specific way. Learn what it does and what challenges you might face as a VJ student.
- How Video Is Changing News Photography
September 17, 2013 •
Do you believe video is making a permanent impact on photography? In the news industry, videoâs impact is undeniable â learn more at Brooks Institute.
- Photography: Why You Should Choose Your Electives Carefully
September 12, 2013 •
Trying to decide what elective courses you want to take? Figure out the best courses for you â weâve got the answers at Brooks Institute.
- Print Media Photography Rules: Landscape Vs. Portrait Image Orientation
September 10, 2013 •
Consider photography rules on image orientation before starting an assignment. Learn more at Brooks.