- Photography: The Evolution Of The Profession
November 1, 2013 •
Learn the history of Photography & how developments in various photographic technologies impacted the profession. Get inspired at Brooks Institute.
- 3 Business Tips for Photography Shoots
October 28, 2013 •
Shoots can be stressful, especially if youâre new to the Photography degree program. Learn from these business tips and improve your shoots today.
- Graphic Design: How Often Should I Be Updating My Portfolio?
October 24, 2013 •
Keeping your portfolio up-to-date is important for students at any level of the degree program. Learn how often you should be updating yours here.
- The 3 Most Common Problems For Graphic Designers
October 22, 2013 •
Problems often arise between graphic designers and their clients. Learn about these 3 common problems â and how you can fix them today at Brooks.
- Film: How To Be A Visual Storyteller
October 17, 2013 •
Discover how visual storytelling can impact your film projects. Learn more about the techniques you need for this competitive industry at Brooks.