- Photography: The Evolution Of The Profession
November 1, 2013
Learn the history of Photography & how developments in various photographic technologies impacted the profession. Get inspired at Brooks Institute.
- 3 Business Tips for Photography Shoots
October 28, 2013
Shoots can be stressful, especially if youâre new to the Photography degree program. Learn from these business tips and improve your shoots today.
- Graphic Design: How Often Should I Be Updating My Portfolio?
October 24, 2013
Keeping your portfolio up-to-date is important for students at any level of the degree program. Learn how often you should be updating yours here.
- The 3 Most Common Problems For Graphic Designers
October 22, 2013
Problems often arise between graphic designers and their clients. Learn about these 3 common problems â and how you can fix them today at Brooks.
- Film: How To Be A Visual Storyteller
October 17, 2013
Discover how visual storytelling can impact your film projects. Learn more about the techniques you need for this competitive industry at Brooks.