- Digital Or Traditional: What Type Of Camera Do You Need?
July 31, 2013 •
Need to buy a camera before you start your Photography courses? Use our pros and cons list to decide what type of camera you need for your coursework.
- How To Create A Customer Persona
July 25, 2013 •
Do you know what a customer persona is? Learn what it is, why you should use it and how to create it â and more Graphic Design tips â at Brooks.
- How To Design Brand-Focused Logos Using Graphic Design
July 23, 2013 •
A logo is the face of a company â so they must match the companyâs brand. Learn how to construct brand-focused logos at Brooks Institute of Design.
- Film Students: Should You Pursue Movies Or Television?
July 19, 2013 •
Unsure of what you might specialize in? Consider these quick facts about movies and television â and learn more about film degree programs at Brooks.
- Film: Using Old Techniques In New Ways
July 17, 2013 •
Some directors successfully use old techniques in their contemporary films. Learn what they did to make old techniques innovative at Brooks.