- Brooks Institute Welcomes Renowned Studio Executive, Director and Producer Chuck Braverman as Film Program Chair
January 31, 2013
- Brooks Pro Tip: How to Take Portraits on Location
January 30, 2013
Finding the "rightâ light can be one of the most important parts of taking a really beautiful portrait on location. But where do you look?
- New at Brooks: Beauty and Glamour Photography Class
January 28, 2013
Get a glimpse inside of the newest classes in Brooks Institute's Professional Photography program.
- Brooks Pro Tip: How to Approach Long-Duration Exposures (B/W Film Doesn't Have Noise!)
January 22, 2013
With digital capture, longer exposures always result in an increase in noise. Black and white film doesnât have noise, and for long exposures, it is a wonderful tool to use.
- VIDEO: Beyond Portraiture: Photographer Joyce Wilson on Alternative Processes
January 9, 2013
Fine art photographer and Brooks instructor Joyce Wilson discusses her Beyond Portraiture class, which moves beyond technical instruction to delve in alternative processes and creativity.