- PHOTOS: Pro Photo Faculty Paul Meyer Captures the Beauty of India
December 21, 2012
Paul Meyer, M.S., Pro Photo faculty at Brooks Institute, is in the midst of a sabbatical that included an amazing trip to India, highlighted by visits with several Brooks alumni. He shares his impressions, experiences and images here on our blog.
- Brooks Photoshop Pro Tip: A Surrealist Landscape - No Compositing Necessary
December 20, 2012
Professional Photography instructor Rob Winner shares a quick tutorial on how he created a surrealistic panoramic image in Photoshop.
- Photography Students Attend Tim Bradley Exhibit at Craig Krull Gallery
December 19, 2012
Craig Krull spoke to the students before the reception about his gallery and his approach to working with artists.
- Wrap-up: Pro Photo Capstone Exhibit
December 18, 2012
The first Pro Photo Capstone Class Portfolio Show Dec. 13 was a great success.
- Brooks Students Get Private Viewing of Larry Janss Collection
December 14, 2012
Brooks students recently took a field trip for a very private and unique viewing of The Larry Janss Collection at the Four Friends Gallery in Thousands Oaks.