- PHOTOS: Pro Photo Faculty Paul Meyer Captures the Beauty of India
December 21, 2012 •
Paul Meyer, M.S., Pro Photo faculty at Brooks Institute, is in the midst of a sabbatical that included an amazing trip to India, highlighted by visits with several Brooks alumni. He shares his impressions, experiences and images here on our blog.
- Brooks Photoshop Pro Tip: A Surrealist Landscape - No Compositing Necessary
December 20, 2012 •
Professional Photography instructor Rob Winner shares a quick tutorial on how he created a surrealistic panoramic image in Photoshop.
- Photography Students Attend Tim Bradley Exhibit at Craig Krull Gallery
December 19, 2012 •
Craig Krull spoke to the students before the reception about his gallery and his approach to working with artists.
- Wrap-up: Pro Photo Capstone Exhibit
December 18, 2012 •
The first Pro Photo Capstone Class Portfolio Show Dec. 13 was a great success.
- Brooks Students Get Private Viewing of Larry Janss Collection
December 14, 2012 •
Brooks students recently took a field trip for a very private and unique viewing of The Larry Janss Collection at the Four Friends Gallery in Thousands Oaks.