- Brooks Pro Tip: How Car Color Impacts Lighting Preferences in Automotive Photography
April 23, 2013
In automotive photography,car color may be the most important factor in determining your lighting choice.
- 7 Ways Filmmakers Can Market Themselves With Social Media
April 15, 2013
Brooks film alumnus Anthony R. W. Lopez shares seven simple ways to help promote your work and your business on social platforms such as Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.
- Brooks Pro Tip: The Basics of Fashion Photography
April 10, 2013
Brooks photography instructor Nino Rakichevich shares a few expert tips and tricks by detailing his approach on a particular professional fashion shoot.
- Brooks Visual Journalism Faculty Member Teams with Bridging the Gap Africa to Serve Communities in Need
April 5, 2013
Brooks faculty Alison Nigh contributed to a recent Bridging the Gap Africa project and hopes to use the images she captured to help promote the organization's important mission.
- Brooks Pro Tip: How to Use Continuous Light Sources for Beauty/Glamour Photography
April 4, 2013
Continuous lighting systems are less common in still photography, but Brooks Professional Photography instructor Kelly Kirlin says that when used correctly, they can provide beautiful results.