At Brooks Institute, students can enjoy a rich academic community that includes a diverse student body representing countries from around the world. International students interested in applying to Brooks Institute for either undergraduate or graduate programs may be considered for admission by submitting the appropriate documents as identified below.
Documents for Application
- Complete the online application
- Official transcripts and translations
- Copy of passport
- English test results
- Kaplan’s Advanced level completion; or,
- at least a minimum score from one of the following tests
Test Undergraduate Graduate TOEFL Paper 513 550 TOEFL Internet 65 80 TOEFL Computer 183 213 IELTS 6.0 6.5 ELS 109 112
- Additional documents may be required by applicants to our Graduate Programs
Documents required after being accepted
- Complete confidential financial statement
- Sponsor’s official bank statement/letter with sufficient funds to cover a full year of studies
Upon confirmation of enrollment, the Certificate of Eligibility for Non-Immigrant Student Status (Form I-20) will be issued.
International students are eligible to apply for scholarships offered by the university. To maintain USCIS status, all international students are required to be enrolled as full time students.